- Type "where are my socks" in a new search page, hit "I'm feeling lucky".
- Google maths is an integrated part of the google search engine. If anèything can be calculated, or has to do with numbers, it will go there. Besides normal search results.
Type "What is the loneliest number" in the search box, hit enter.
- Google exists in amazingly many languages. But did you try these?
Type "google pirate" , or "google bork" , or "google Klingon"
- Some mods that are really funny:
Type "google Elmer Fudd,"
"google pig latin,"
and its big brother, "google epic."
- An amazing one is the mirror of google:
type in "google elgoog"
Wednesday, 15 December 2010
I didn't know this, it's funny. In earlier times, applications were full of jokes and fun, hidden in code between the lines. Later, One could only find funny things in games. But here's Google, with some fun. Easter eggs still exist.