Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Ninja cats

Do you have a cat? Cats are amazing. I'm a cat person, I like their independency, the way the can pretend to ignoree you, the raffinated body language they speak, their drive for hunting... And the kittens can be sooo cute. I can watch them for hours.














26 comments:

  1. I'm more of a dog person but i must admit cats can be the funniest creatures in the whole world

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a cat person but those pictures are excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how cats can play mind games on people sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cats are so much better than dogs. hilarious pictures man/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg there is a cat under my toilet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I no longer feel safe around these animals...

    ReplyDelete
  7. they are adorable, even though I'm allergic and they tear my sinuses to shreds.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cats are the best animals eva! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Man he is totally hidden in that see through storage container lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. My mom loves cats so I grew up with 4-5 of them in the house, most of them are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a cat person too those are all so cute

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cat person here. I can't abide dogs. At least cats have the decency to bury their sh1t.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cats are hilarious, when my cat Ichi was a little kitten he would climb up me and my family all the way to our shoulders




    even if we weren't wearing shirts

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't know how, but cat pictures always put me in a good mood! I'm definitely a cat person! Had them all my life :D Cool blog, following and supporting!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cats are my favorite domestic animal, they are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. lol i love cats

    ectomorphmuscle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice


    Following and supporting

    http://jomak412.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. my goal is to one day give a cat LSD :O

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love cats too, like your choice of pictures, they're very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  20. in my experience, cats are only cool 10% of the time and the remaining 90% of the time they are complete assholes...

    i'm a dog person

    ReplyDelete
  21. a cat is a master of its surroundings XD

    ReplyDelete